Office of the Registrar
Completed forms are submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to open the form. Download and save the form to your computer.
Correspondence related to your request will be sent to your CNU email address. If you do not have access to your CNU email address, the personal email indicated on the form should match your personal email address listed in your CNU student
If the form you are seeking is not included on the list, please check with your College’s Academic Affairs, Student Affairs or Experiential Education Program, etc. office websites.
Hardcopy versions of the form are also available at the Office of the Registrar (rooms 294 & 295) located on the second floor of the CNU Elk Grove campus. If you have any questions about which form you need, please contact us.
- Authorization to Release Records - FERPA
- Change of Address
- Change Personal Information
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Enrollment, Degree & Good Standing Verification Request
- Emergency Contact Form
- Letter of Recommendation Request
- New Student Form
- Request to Opt Out of Directory Information
- Transcript Request Form
- Course Add Drop Form
- Course Grade Appeal Form
- Course Substitution Request Form
- Course Withdrawal Form
- Leave of Absence Form
- Official College Withdrawal Form
College Specific Forms
- Course Grade Appeal Form (Pharmacy Students)
- Independent Study Request (Pharmacy Students)
- Transcript Request – Board of Pharmacy (Pharmacy Students)
- Pre-Requisite Waiver Request Form (Health Science Students)
FACULTY ONLY FORMS
Faculty forms have been moved and can be found by logging onto your faculty portal. Paper copies are also available in the Registrar’s Office.