- Category: Science Camp
- Published Date
- Written by CNSU
- Hits: 5451
New session for Science Camp is August 4-8, 2014—sign up now; it’s filling up fast!
See a real live Mock Disaster as seen on Good Day Sacramento! (click here)
Preview Day Video!!..Click here
Summer Health Science Camp at California Northstate University
Invite your friends to join you at Health Science Camp for even more fun!
Here’s what some recent Campers had to say:
“The Camp was GREAT!” – Paul M., 15
“Keep on having AWESOME speakers!” – Alex C., 17
“Overall great Camp” – Marihya B., 18
Veterinary Medicine session just added!
For High School students—Last Chance Deadline to sign up this summer is July 31, 2014!
Sign up now—space is limited!
-5 days of exciting new Health Science subjects and hands-on, innovative laboratory activities
-Strengthen your Health Science resume through rigorous and stimulating scientific subject matter
-Lunch and materials included; for info/registration forms click on links below.
- Last session available is Monday, August 4th to Friday, August 8th! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!!
- Tuition is $600 payable by cash, check or money order ($25 fee assessed for returned checks)
- CNU Summer Science Camp is being held at 9700 West Taron Drive, Elk Grove (just off I-5)
- Daily sessions run 8:45am—4pm; late pick up available for nominal fee
For More Information Click the Links Below:
- Course Descriptions
- Seat Commitment/Fee Form*
- Emergency Notice Form*
- Waiver Form*
- Summer Science Camp Flyer
- ADA statement
*Required Forms For Registration
California Northstate University is a fully accredited institution that is providing a unique educational experience for college‐bound freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors, and is being taught by University level healthcare professionals.
9700 West Taron Drive, Elk Grove, CA