IMPORTANT NOTICE: Request your official transcript by ordering your transcript through our online transcript service provider Parchment.
Request a Transcript
- Request forms submitted via email by current students must be sent from the student’s CNU email address to CNRegistrar@cnsu.edu. Former students without access to their CNU student email may submit the request from an email currently on record with the University.
- View your grades online! Official grades and GPA are displayed in your Student Portal under “Letter Transcript.” COM grade narratives are only displayed on unofficial and official transcripts printed by the Office of the Registrar. Please note that grades displayed in the Canvas LMS are not official grades.
- Students with holds on their account may not be able view their grades online nor request a transcript until the hold has been voided. Incomplete or ineligible requests will be destroyed after 21 business days from receipt.
- If you need a document sent with your transcript, please upload the document as a PDF to your online order or submit it with your request form.
- Paper request forms are located in front of the Office of the Registrar (rooms 294 & 295) located on the second floor of the CNU Elk Grove campus.
- Photo identification is required for all pick-up orders.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT (Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing for options A and B)
To place an online transcript order through Parchment, you will need to first create an account with Parchment at https://www.parchment.com.
· Select the “New Learner Account” button and enter the required information listed and click the “sign up” button located on the lower right side of the page.
· Follow the instructions on how to order your transcript. Transcript orders can be mailed or emailed electronically. Online ordering requires payment by credit cards.
Cancelled transcript orders and processing fees are non-refundable if the order has already been processed.
- CNU Transcript Request Form
Order transcripts to be mailed or picked-up. You will receive notice at your CNU or primary email when your transcript order has been completed. Submit the request and payment to the Office of the Registrar as either an email attachment or as a paper-copy. Payment or receipt of payment must be included at time of request. The Office of the Registrar can only accept checks made out to “California Northstate University” or “CNU” and exact cash payment amounts. If you need change or a receipt please see the Business Office.
- Official Transcript for Board of Pharmacy
One (1) complimentary official transcript will be sent to the Board of Pharmacy at the graduate’s request. Please complete and submit the Transcript Request Form – Board of Pharmacy with your Petition to Graduate.
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS (Please allow 1 to 3 business days for processing)
UNOFFICIAL transcript can be ordered using the CNU Transcript Request form. Unofficial transcripts are available FREE of charge. You will receive notice at your CNU or primary email when your transcript order has been completed. You can also print your unofficial transcript through the Student Portal.