Graduation Forms

College Specific Forms


Faculty forms have been moved and can be found by logging onto your Faculty Portal. Paper copies are also available in the Registrar’s Office.

  • Grade Change
  • Incomplete Grade Agreement
  • Narrative Grade Change

Completed forms are submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to open the form. Download and save the form to your computer.

Correspondence related to your request will be sent to your CNU email address. If you do not have access to your CNU email address, the personal email indicated on the form should match your personal email address listed in your CNU student

If the form you are seeking is not included on the list, please check with your College’s Academic Affairs, Student Affairs or Experiential Education Program, etc. office websites.

Hardcopy versions of the form are also available at the Office of the Registrar located on the second floor of the CNU Elk Grove campus. If you have any questions about which form you need, please contact us.